Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Sorry, this job has expired.
Safety Harbor, FL
Full time, Part time
As a Nursing Assistant with Consulate Health Care - Clearwater East, you are highly valued for the quality care you deliver each and every day!
We are seeking Florida Licensed Nursing Assistants - CNAs that possess the following traits: a positive attitude, reliable work ethic, and a teamwork mindset. If this sounds like you, then we would love to meet you!
Consider learning more about us, we offer you:
• Flexible schedules - FT, PT, PRN
• Attractive Compensation
• Extra Pay with shift differential on 3-11pm, 11pm-7am
• Plus additional shift differential paid for Weekend Hours
• Supportive leadership & Employee Appreciation Events
• Positive community reputation, high quality ratings & recognition's
• Tuition Reimbursement
• MUST be a graduate of Certified Nursing Aide Assistant program
• MUST possess active Florida Nursing Assistant certification (CNA)
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
• At least one year of experience as a CNA in a senior care setting is preferred
• New CNA student graduates are welcome to apply
Consulate Health Care - Clearwater East is a place to get better, a place for living. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's top long term care and skilled nursing health care providers.
Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including: • Vacation and Sick Time Accrual From Date of Hire, • 401K, Holiday Premium Pay, Medical (3 plans to choose), Dental (2 plans to choose), Vision and much more!
Do you have a huge heart and a desire to make a positive impact in the lives of others? If yes, then we invite you to come for a visit and meet Donna McDyer, our new Executive Director!
Please complete our Quick Apply for immediate consideration. You will also receive our address and phone number.